Diploma in Culinary Arts and Technology Management
DIPLOMA IN CULINARY ARTS AND TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
This program is CCA Manila’s flagship and most successful culinary program which started in 1997 and accredited by the American Culinary Federation in 2007. It is a two-year diploma program that provides students with a strong and solid foundation to become disciplined and successful culinary professionals. Theories and practical kitchen training are complemented with a comprehensive foodservice management practicum program. It aims to develop entrepreneurial and management competencies in planning, operation and supervision of an institutional or commercial kitchen.
CCA’s DCATM program has produced a lot of culinary experts, chef entrepreneurs along with graduates who are now working across the globe.Completers of the program are qualified to acquire the professional certification of the American Culinary Federation.
- Kitchen Discovery Class
- The program works in two ways. First, it is a means for you to gauge your interest in kitchen work, and in pursuing culinary or pastry arts as a profession. On the other hand, it is also a means for CCA, Manila to assess your psychomotor skill in the kitchen. More importantly, it is a basis for evaluating your general work attitude – your ability to work in a team, ability to follow instructions, and ability to maintain order in the kitchen brigade.
- Written Exam (for Senior High graduates)
- Medical Exam
- PSA Birth Certificate
- 3 pieces of 2×2 photo and 3 pieces of 1×1 photo all in white background
- Form 137 (for senior high graduates)
- Transcript of records (for college graduate/college level applicants)
- Certificate of Good Moral
- 2 letters of recommendation preferably from the Registrar’s Office, Guidance Counselor or previous teacher
Program Duration: 2 years
Class Intakes: January, March, June, August, October
Campus: Katipunan, Quezon City
Accreditation: TESDA and American Culinary Federation Foundation
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes