True to the name, here’s a true meatless dish you can enjoy this Monday!
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped (or 1 tsp dried oregano)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 pieces medium-sized tomatoes, chopped
- 1 piece medium-sized cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Whisk vinegar, oil, dill (or oregano), garlic powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add lettuce, chicken, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, olives and feta
- Toss to coat.
Photo from Wikimedia Commons