Bachelor of Science in Culinary Management
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN CULINARY MANAGEMENT
The program is designed to provide students with a strong culinary and managerial foundation of becoming disciplined culinary professionals. This program focuses on skills, competencies and knowledge on management and operations of commercial kitchens at various hospitality settings. Students undergo practicum in the industry as part of the curriculum.
A food service business study serves as a capstone requirement of the program.
- Kitchen Discovery Class
- The program works in two ways. First, it is a means for you to gauge your interest in kitchen work, and in pursuing culinary or pastry arts as a profession. On the other hand, it is also a means for CCA, Manila to assess your psychomotor skill in the kitchen. More importantly, it is a basis for evaluating your general work attitude – your ability to work in a team, ability to follow instructions, and ability to maintain order in the kitchen brigade.
- Written Exam (for Senior High graduates)
- Medical Exam
- PSA Birth Certificate
- 3 pieces of 2×2 photo and 3 pieces of 1×1 photo all in white background
- Form 137 (for senior high graduates)
- Transcript of records (for college graduate/college level applicants)
- Certificate of Good Moral
- 2 letters of recommendation preferably from the Registrar’s Office, Guidance Counselor or previous teacher
Program Duration: 4 years
Class Intakes: January, June
Campus: Katipunan, Quezon City
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes