- If you were to choose to retract your application in any of our programs, we would understand provided a letter of request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate a valid reason and address your letter to Dra. Ma. Veritas F. Luna, Chancellor for Education, CCA Manila. You may also attach your supporting documents.
- Valid reasons include: immediate death and health condition supported by medical certificate. If your reason is not stated, feel free to reach out to us on the email above. This will undergo approval.
- The CCA Team will get back to you within 48 hours acknowledging your request.
- Upon approval, a refund will be given 30 to 60 days for short course students and 3 to 6 months for academic course students.
- Please consider that there may deductions applied:
- Bank charges and merchant fees deducted from tuition fees when payment was received
- Reservation fees and deposits are non refundable
- Entrance examination fees
- Issued school supplies
For academic students as stated in the students’ handbook policy:
- With a valid reason, dropping can be made within 5 days after enrollment. The student is entitled to 60% refund of paid fees.
- With a valid reason, dropping after the 5th day of class but not beyond the 8th day from the start of class entitles the student to a 40% refund of paid fees.