Savorventure Open Faced Soft Taco Bites
Prep Time: 45mins
Cook Time: 45mins
Total Time: 1hr and 30mins
Servings: Calories: 370
Munch on these easy to make Taco bites with Nestle and Maggi!
Savor the flavor of this easy to make recipe.
If you’re looking for a delicious yet easy to make snack with your family, this is the perfect dish for you. Why go to a restaurant when you can make this dish yourself? Whether you’re feeling feast-y or just want a “fun” dinner, this dish is perfect for you! With only 45 minutes prep and cooking time, you’ll be able to do a lot more with your time! Let’s TACO ‘bout it again after you try this recipe!
Whether you’re feeling feast-y or just want a “fun” dinner, this dish is perfect for you. You can never go wrong with tacos! Tacos are delicious, simple and budget friendly. Also, packed with nutrients to make up a healthy diet. Get to enjoy the juiciness of the pork plus the flavorful taste of the cream sauce all in one dish.
How to cook:
- Coat pork with oil and grill for three to four minutes each side.
- Marinate the pork in 4 tablespoons of Maggi Savor Chilimansi for ten minutes.
- To make the salsa, mix onion, tomato and chili. Season with 1 tablespoon of Maggi Savor Chilimansi. Mix and set aside.
- For the garlic cream sauce, combine Nestle All purpose cream, salt, pepper, garlic and spring onion. Mix and set aside.
- Lastly, slice grilled pork into small pieces. Spread cream mixture on top of flour tortilla. Add pork and salsa. Mizzle with more cream sauce according to your liking!
#tacos #tasty #recipevideo #homecooked #diytacos #food #delicious #cooking